Apply for the Holland in the Valley Startup Bootcamp
Holland in the Valley Bootcamp of 2014 was a great success. Read a full report about the HitV14 bootcamp here!
Are you interested in applying for the Holland in the Valley bootcamp in 2015? Check our site regularly: an announcement will be made when the application for the Holland in the Valley Startup Bootcamp 2015 is open.
Eligibility and Requirements
In order to be eligible to participate in the Startup Bootcamp, companies must meet the following requirements:
- Incorporated in the Netherlands
- Selling or delivering a new technological invention or a new application of an existing technology
- Operating less than 5 years
- Have a management team
- Have a viable product (or, at a minimum, a demo of your product)
- Operate in any of the following markets: Life Sciences, Clean Technologies, Mobile, Media, Cloud, Gaming, eCommerce, or Enterprise Software.
Companies that have previously participated in the Startup Bootcamp or the Silicon Summit are not eligible to apply.
Participation in the full program is required.
Last Year’s Results:
75 percent of the bootcamp startups had follow-up meetings with either investors (both venture and angel capitalists), sales partners, or technological partners. Many expect a “big impact” on their business. On average, the participants rated the startup bootcamp an 8.6 out of 10.
Participants say the program has changed their view on business, that experiencing the Silicon Valley Startup Culture was “a valuable experience” and had “really motivated” them to work on a new project.
The startup bootcamp alumni served as an example to other entrepreneurs in the Netherlands, thereby helping to develop the startup business community there and helping other entrepreneurs “paying it forward” as the Silicon Valley adage goes.
- News of the Startup Bootcamp was picked up by Dutch and US influential media, such as the Wall Street Journal. 49,505 unique accounts were reached via Twitter and approximately 1,000 impressions were made via Facebook every day. At their peak, the Dutch Demo Nights (the climax of the week) reached over 300 visitors.